My guest on this episode of the Focus on The Good podcast is Mark Goblowsky. Mark is the host of the "Strength Through The Struggle" Podcast and is the author of the soon to be released book by the same title. Mark has lived an amazing life and persevered through major trials from his tumultuous upbringing to his 3 year old son's hit and run accident that left him with traumatic brain damage. Through all of it Mark has found strength from his struggle and he is on a mission to help other people find strength through their struggles.
"I can focus on the storm or I can focus on what's on the other side of the storm!" ~Mark Goblowsky
On this episode you will learn:
- How to find strength in your struggle
- Why hope is the key to perseverance
- How to see challenges as an opportunity
- How Mark handles "down days"
- How to focus on the other side of the storm
- The difference between what is true and truth
- The importance of taking care of yourself
- Thank you for listening!
- Jake Ballentine